Colorado Business Law
Business Lawyer for Companies and Entrepreneurs
Owning a business requires an ongoing investment of time, energy and money. A business law lawyer helps you navigate the legal ins and outs of doing business, to protect your investment and let you concentrate on building and expanding your business.
Bringing Clarity to Complex Business Issues
The attorneys at Kneeland & Lazure Law provide legal counsel and services to individuals, entrepreneurs and new or existing businesses. Whether you’re starting a business from scratch, buying a business or franchise, or expanding into new markets, the attorneys at Kneeland & Lazure Law, Colorado Business Law Firm help you understand all of your options so that you can move forward with confidence.
Creative Thinking to Get Your Business Where You Want It to Be
Businesses benefit from working with an attorney who have business experience. Attorney Bill Kneeland owned his own retail coffee business for 10 years, so he understands how every decision you make can affect your business and your bottom line. The attorneys at Kneeland & Lazure Law both have degrees in business and in law, and they counsel you to avoid common pitfalls and help you find innovative solutions to get your business where you want it to be.
Kneeland & Lazure Law, a Trusted Colorado Business Law Firm can help you in the following areas:
- New business formation (Sole proprietorship, LLC, LLP, Incorporation)
- Buying or selling a business
- Purchasing a franchise
- Expanding your existing business
- Employees and independent contractors
- Advertising and marketing plans
- Financing and taxes
- Intellectual property (copyrights, trademarks)
- Contracts, leases and other legally binding agreements (draft new agreements, review agreements before you sign, determine your legal rights and obligations if you’ve already signed).
Contact us for more information.